We are looking for a:
Steel cutter – EVENING SHIFT
Evapco Systems LMP has been the leader in the design and manufacture of refrigeration systems for over 25 years. We are proud to have a unique, innovative, clean technology that is respectful of the environment. Evapco Systems LMP is a growing global company with its Canadian headquarters in Laval. Being part of the Evapco Systems LMP team means collaborating with a team of dynamic, passionate professionals who promote the values of respect, collaboration, and innovation. Come and build a career with us!
THE BENEFITS OF JOINING EVAPCO SYSTEMS LMP
- Evening shift: Monday to Thursday from 3:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. (40 hours in 4 days)
- Evening premium of $1.00 per hour worked
- Paid meal time on evening shifts 4-day schedule that allows for a longer weekend
- Job stability with a full-time and permanent position
- The possibility of working overtime
- A complete group insurance plan including dental and vision insurance
- Profit sharing program
- An amount allocated for the purchase of work clothes
- On-site parking and bus stop at the door.
Are you skilled with your hands? Do you have a strong ability to concentrate? Are you meticulous? We believe you will love the following! Evapco Systems LMP, a refrigeration units manufacturer, is looking for a steel cutter to cope with its current growth.
You evolve within a dynamic team where rigor is a priority at all times. We are also convinced that we are a motivating employer focused on the well-being of its employees. Come take up the challenge!
Your main functions will be to :
- Read and understand work plans;
- Cut and then deburr the steel
- Make cuts with a tolerance of at least 1/16
- Classify cuts by assembly plan
- Note the items taken from the inventory
- Operate automated steel cutters according to specifications;
- Use the appropriate equipment according to the procedure;
- Ensure the quality of the parts produced;
- Know the techniques of cutting materials, thermal cutting and bending