We are looking for a:
Assembler-Brazer – EVENING SHIFT
Evapco Systems LMP has been the leader in the design and manufacture of refrigeration systems for over 25 years. We are proud to have a unique, innovative, clean technology that is respectful of the environment. Evapco Systems LMP is a growing global company with its Canadian headquarters in Laval. Being part of the Evapco Systems LMP team means collaborating with a team of dynamic, passionate professionals who promote the values of respect, collaboration, and innovation. Come and build a career with us!
THE BENEFITS OF JOINING EVAPCO SYSTEMS LMP
- Evening shift: Monday to Thursday from 3:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. (40 hours in 4 days)
- Evening premium of $1.00 per hour worked
- Paid meal time on evening shifts 4-day schedule that allows for a longer weekend
- Job stability with a full-time and permanent position
- The possibility of working overtime
- A complete group insurance plan including dental insurance profit sharing program
- An amount allocated for the purchase of work clothes
- On-site parking and bus stop at the door
SUMMARY JOB DESCRIPTION
Are you skilled with your hands? Do you have a strong ability to concentrate? Are you meticulous? We believe you will love the following! Evapco Systems LMP, a refrigeration units manufacturer, is looking for assemblers-brazers to cope with its current growth. You will evolve within a dynamic team where rigor is a priority at all times. We are also convinced that we are a motivating employer focused on the well-being of its employees. Come take up the challenge!
Your main functions will be to:
- Respect the sequences of assembly, soldering (copper soldering), etc.;
- Position the parts using templates, supports, etc.;
- Use the appropriate brazing equipment according to the procedure (ex: band saw);
- Check the positioning, dimensions and squareness (square line) of the parts before brazing;
- Trace to position parts, openings, length cut line, etc.;
- Assemble, cut, braze, grind, drill, grind;
- Check the brazing and identify defects during production;
- Perform basic maintenance of equipment and tools;
- Perform the required quality controls and report any non-compliant operations or products;
- Other related tasks.
Job Type :
- Full Time, Permanent
- $22.05 to $29.72 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Complementary Health Insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Vacation and
- Compensatory Leave
- On-site parking
Working hours :
- 10 hours Overtime Evening shift
Additional pay types :
Job location :
- 970 Place Paul-Kane, Laval
Interested in this challenge? Send us your resume! Thank you for your interest in Evapco Systems LMP.
As soon as possible.
- High school diploma, DEP or equivalent;
- Have experience in cutting, drilling and assembly of finished product; grinding and cleaning;
- Demonstrate organization, initiative, thoroughness and resourcefulness;
- Work as a team to achieve production goals;
- Be autonomous, resourceful and versatile;
- Experience in the manufacturing environment (an asset).