We are looking for a:
ASSEMBLER – BRAZIERS
Are you skilled with your hands, do you have a strong ability to concentrate and are you meticulous? We believe you will love the following! Evapco LMP Inc., a refrigeration plant manufacturer, is looking for assemblers-brazier to cope with its current very large growth.
You evolve within a dynamic team where rigor is always a priority. We are also convinced of being a motivating employer focused on the well-being of its employees. Come take tup the challenge!
Welcome to the graduates !
Your main functions will be to:
- Respect the sequences of assembly, welding, etc.
- Position the parts using jigs, supports, etc.
- Use the appropriate welding equipment according to the procedure (e.g.: band saw)
- Check the positioning, dimensions, and squareness (Square line) of the parts before welding
- Trace to position parts, openings, cut line lengths, etc.
- Assemble, cut, weld, grind, drill
- Check the weld and identify defects during production
- Perform basic maintenance of equipment and tools
- Perform the required quality controls and report any non-conforming operations or products
- Other related tasks
Working at Evapco LMP means:
- A schedule of 4 days of 10 hours which allows for a longer weekend
- Job stability with a full-time & permanent position
- Day shift from 5:30am to 16:00pm and evening shift from 3:00pm to 1:00am (Premium on evening shift)
- Have access to a range of benefits
- And more!
We thank you for your interest in Evapco LMP Inc. However, we will only communicate with the candidates selected for the next step.
As soon as possible
- Hold a high school diploma or any other related training
- Have experience in cutting, drilling and assembly or finishes products; griding and cleaning
- Demonstrate organization, initiative, thoroughness and resourcefulness
- Be a great team player to achieve production goals
- Be autonomous, resourceful and versatile
- Have experience in the manufacturing environment (An asset)