We are looking for a:
Candidate to the Engineering Profession (CEP) – Building Mechanics
WHO ARE WE ?
Evapco Systems LMP has been the leader in the design and manufacture of refrigeration systems for over 25 years. We are proud to have a unique, innovative, clean technology that is respectful of the environment. Evapco Systems LMP is a growing global company with its Canadian headquarters in Laval. Being part of the Evapco Systems LMP team means collaborating with a team of dynamic, passionate professionals who promote the values of respect, collaboration, and innovation. Come and build a career with us!
THE BENEFITS OF JOINING EVAPCO SYSTEMS LMP
By joining the Evapco Systems LMP team, you will enjoy a host of benefits. Among other things, you will benefit from a flexible work schedule, the possibility of telework, fair and advantageous compensation, a comprehensive group insurance program including medical expenses, dental care, and telemedicine with Teladoc and Dialogue, additional holidays, and being eligible for the Profit Sharing Program.
SUMMARY JOB DESCRIPTION
Reporting to the Director of Engineering and Methods, you will assist engineers by participating in the development of design projects. The CEP in building mechanics (refrigeration systems) will be called upon to perform the following tasks, among others :
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Evaluate thermal requirements and loads;
- Perform readings and reviews of plans;
- Supervise and coordinate the manufacturing work of refrigeration plants;
- Configure refrigeration systems;
- Suggest choices of devices for a particular application;
- Develop and prepare models and engineering drawings from preliminary concepts, sketches, engineering calculations, specifications and other data;
- Operate computer-aided design and drafting stations;
- Participate in the surveys of existing conditions, in the development of plans on AutoCAD;
- Develop concepts taking into account current and future configurations;
- Develop solutions tailored to customer needs;
- Calculate the cold room refrigeration capacity;
- Participate in the improvement of processes, working methods and product standardization.
Job Type :
- Full Time, Permanent
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Complementary Health Insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Profit Sharing Program
- On-site parking
Working hours :
- 8 hours per day
- From Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- Rest on the weekend
Job location :
- Hybrid telework
- 970 Place Paul-Kane, Laval
Interested in this challenge? Send us your resume! Thank you for your interest in Evapco Systems LMP.
As soon as possible.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering and be a member of the Order of Engineers of Quebec;
- Have experience in the refrigeration or HVAC industry (an important asset);
- Master work tools such as the Office Suite, Autocad, etc;
- Ensure rigorous and methodical work;
- Be able to work in a team and independently;
- Have a sense of priorities, organization and be results-oriented;
- Have the ability to manage multiple tasks with meticulousness and have concern for the quality of their work;
- Demonstrate integrity, discretion and confidentiality;