We are looking for a:
WHO ARE WE ?
Evapco Systems LMP has been the leader in the design and manufacture of refrigeration systems for over 25 years. We are proud to have a unique, innovative, clean technology that is respectful of the environment. Evapco Systems LMP is a growing subsidiary of the EVAPCO Group and we operate our business in Laval. Being part of the Evapco Systems LMP team means collaborating with a team of dynamic, passionate professionals who promote the values of respect, collaboration and innovation. Come build your career with us!
THE BENEFITS OF JOINING EVAPCO SYSTEMS LMP
- Day shift: Monday to Thursday 5:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (40 hours/week)
- Evening shift: Monday to Thursday from 3:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. (40 hours/week)
- Evening premium of $1.00 per hour worked
- Paid meal time on the evening shift
- Schedule of 4 days of 10 hours which allows for a longer weekend
- Job stability with a full-time and permanent position
- The possibility of working overtime
- A complete group insurance plan including dental insurance profit sharing program
- An amount allocated for the purchase of work clothes
- On-site parking and bus stop at the door.
SUMMARY JOB DESCRIPTION
Are you skilled with your hands, do you have a strong ability to concentrate and are you meticulous? We believe you will love the following! Evapco Systems LMP, a refrigeration unit manufacturer, is looking for electromechanics to cope with its current growth. You will evolve within a dynamic team where rigor is a priority at all times. We are also convinced of being a motivating employer focused on the well-being of its employees. Come take up the challenge!
YOUR MAIN DUTIES
- Perform electrical plan readings, etc.;
- Build electrical panels and perform electrical wiring, etc.;
- Proceed with the installation of control panels;
- Other related tasks.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: $23.10 to $30.03 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Complementary Health Insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Vacation and Compensatory Leave
- Corporate Events
- On-site parking
- 10 hours
- Day shift
Additional Pay Types:
- Increased overtime
Job location: 970 Place Paul-Kane, Laval
Interested in this challenge? Send us your resume! Thank you for your interest in Evapco Systems LMP.
As soon as possible
- Hold a DEP in electromechanics, wiring or equivalent;
- Have between 0 to 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Ensure quality, rigorous and methodical work;
- Have a sense of priorities and organization;
- Reside in Quebec.