We are looking for a:
HEAT INSULATOR – FINISHING
Are you skilled with your hands, do you have a strong ability to concentrate and are you meticulous? We believe you will love the following! Evapco LMP Inc., a refrigeration plant manufacturer, is looking for a heat insulator – finish to cope with its current very large growth.
You evolve within a dynamic team where rigor is always a priority. We are also convinced of being a motivating employer focused on the well-being of its employees. Come take tup the challenge!
Welcome to the graduates !
Your main functions will be to:
- Do the finishing on the products that will be delivered to our clients
- Read and interpret drawings and technical specifications in order to follow the procedure put in place
- Position the parts using jigs, supports, etc.
- Use the appropriate equipment according to the procedure (Ex: saw for metal)
- Check the positioning, dimensions, and squareness (Square line) of the part of assembly
- Trace the position parts openings, cut line lengths, etc.
- Other related tasks.
Working at Evapco LMP means:
- A schedule of 4 days of 10 hours which allows for a longer weekend
- Job stability with a full-time & permanent position
- Day shift from 5:30am to 16:00pm and evening shift from 3:00pm to 1:00am (Premium on evening shift)
- Have access to a range of benefits
- And more!
We thank you for your interest in Evapco LMP Inc. However, we will only communicate with the candidates selected for the next step.
As soon as possible
- Hold a high school diploma or equivalent
- Work according to occupational health and safety rules and wear the various personal protective equipment
- Be rigorous, versatile, autonomous and have a team spirit