We are looking for a:
Are you skilled with your hands, do you have a strong ability to concentrate and are you meticulous? We believe you will love the following! Evapco LMP Inc., a refrigeration plant manufacturer, is looking for a pipefitter to cope with its current very large growth.
You evolve within a dynamic team where rigor is always a priority. We are also convinced of being a motivating employer focused on the well-being of its employees. Come take tup the challenge!
Welcome to the newly graduates!
Your main functions will be to:
- Respect assembly sequences, etc;
- Take note of the verbal or written instructions relating to the work to be done for the day
- Prepare the piping elements
- Prefabricate and assemble piping lines using different processes
- Use the appropriate equipment according to the procedure
- Ensures the quality of the parts produced
- Other related tasks.
Working at Evapco LMP means:
- A schedule of 4 days of 10 hours which allows for a longer weekend
- Job stability with a full-time & permanent position
- Day shift from 5:30am to 16:00pm and evening shift from 3:00pm to 1:00am (Premium on evening shift)
- Have access to a range of benefits
- And more!
We thank you for your interest in Evapco LMP Inc. However, we will only communicate with the candidates selected for the next step.
As soon as possible
- Hold a DVS in Plumbing-Heating or any other related training
- Know the techniques for cutting, thermal cutting and bending
- Have experience in manufacturing environment (An asset)
- Demonstrate organization, initiative, meticulousness, and resourcefulness
- Be autonomous, meticulous, have a sense of responsibility and attention to details
- Know the imperial measurement system