We are looking for a:
Production worker (finishing and insulation)
WHO ARE WE ?
Evapco Systems LMP has been the leader in the design and manufacture of refrigeration systems for over 25 years. We are proud to have a unique, innovative, clean technology that is respectful of the environment. Evapco Systems LMP is a growing global company with its Canadian headquarters in Laval. Being part of the Evapco Systems LMP team means collaborating with a team of dynamic, passionate professionals who promote the values of respect, collaboration, and innovation. Come and build a career with us !
THE BENEFITS OF JOINING EVAPCO SYSTEMS LMP
- Day shift : Monday to Thursday from 5:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (40 hours in 4 days)
- 4-day schedule that allows for a longer weekend
- Job stability with a full-time and permanent position
- The possibility of working overtime
- A complete group insurance plan including dental and vision insurance
- Profit Sharing program
- An amount allocated for the purchase of work clothes
- On-site parking and bus stop at the door.
SUMMARY JOB DESCRIPTION
Are you skilled with your hands ? Do you have a strong ability to concentrate and. Are you meticulous ? We believe you will love the following ! Evapco Systems LMP, a refrigeration units manufacturer, is looking for a production day laborer (finishing and painting) in order to cope with its current growth. You will evolve within a dynamic team where rigor is a priority at all times. We are also convinced of being a motivating employer focused on the well-being of its employees. Come take up the challenge !
Your main functions will be to:
- Finish the products that will be delivered to customers (sandblasting, painting, etc.)
- Read and interpret drawings and technical specifications in order to follow the procedure in place;
- Position the parts using templates, supports, etc.;
- Use the appropriate equipment according to the procedure (Ex: saw for metal);
- Check the positioning, dimensions and squareness (square line) of the parts for assembly;
- Trace to position parts, openings, length cut line, etc.;
- Other related tasks.
Job Type :
- Full Time, Permanent
- $22.05 to $29.72 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Complementary Health Insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Vacation and Compensatory Leave
- On-site parking Casual outfit
Working hours :
- 10 hours Day shift
- Rest on the weekend
Additional pay :
Job location :
- 970 Place Paul-Kane, Laval
Interested in this challenge ? Send us your resume ! Thank you for your interest in Evapco Systems LMP.
As soon as possible.
- Hold a high school diploma or equivalent;
- Work according to occupational health and safety rules and wear the various personal protective equipment;
- Be rigorous, versatile, autonomous, and have a team spirit.