We are looking for a:
WHO ARE WE ?
Evapco Systems LMP has been the leader in the design and manufacture of refrigeration systems for over 25 years. We are proud to have a unique, avant-garde, clean technology that is respectful of the environment. Evapco Systems LMP is a growing affiliate of EVAPCO and we operate in Laval. Being part of the Evapco Systems LMP team means collaborating with a team of dynamic, passionate professionals advocating values of respect, collaboration and innovation. Come and build a career with us!
THE BENEFITS OF JOINING EVAPCO SYSTEMS LMP
- Day shift: Monday to Thursday from 5:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (40 hours in 4 days)
- 4-day schedule that allows for a longer weekend
- Job stability with a full-time and permanent position
- The possibility of working overtime
- A complete group insurance plan including dental insurance profit sharing program
- An amount allocated for the purchase of work clothes
- On-site parking and bus stop at the door.
SUMMARY JOB DESCRIPTION
Are you skilled with your hands, do you have a strong ability to concentrate? Are you meticulous? We believe you will love the following! EVAPCO SYSTEMS LMP, manufacturer of refrigeration units, is looking for steel welders to cope with its current very strong growth. You will evolve within a dynamic team where rigor is a priority at all times. We are also convinced of being a motivating employer focused on the well-being of its employees. Come take up the challenge!
Your main functions will be to:
- Respect the sequences of assembly, welding, etc.;
- Position the parts using templates, supports, etc.;
- Use the appropriate welding equipment according to the procedure;
- Check the positioning, dimensions and squareness (square line) of the parts before welding;
- Trace to position parts, openings, length cut line, etc.;
- Assemble, cut, weld, grind, drill, grind;
- Check the weld and identify defects during production;
- Other related tasks.
Job type: Full time
Salary: $23.10 to $29.93 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Complementary Health Insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Vacation and Compensatory Leave
- On-site parking
- 10 hours Day shift
Additional pay types:
- Increased overtime
- 970 Place Paul-Kane, Laval
As soon as possible.
- Hold a DEP in welding; Understand the imperial measurement system;
- Have a good understanding of welding symbols;
- Ability to read blueprints;
- Master the different welding procedures, namely Fluxcore, Steel, TIG/MIG & Stainless;
- Have a speed of execution;